Why do surrogacy with CSP?
Thursday, August 09, 2012
- Over years as the world's leading surrogacy agency.
- Over 2,000 CSP babies born.
- First surrogacy agency to help a gay couple – he is now 27 years old!
- CSP always has 40-60 surrogate mothers in the screening process.
- Hilary Hanafin, Ph.D. - Chief Managing Psychologist, has been evaluating surrogate mothers and assisting infertile couples for over 33 years.
- There is no surrogacy agency anywhere in the world that has been in business longer than CSP.
- Work with the most experienced professionals in the field, including counselors, attorneys, fertility specialists.
- CSP surrogate mothers have already completed their psychological testing, medical testing and criminal background check, by the time they are matched.
- Intended Parents review a complete medical history for surrogate mothers, including prior pregnancies.
- CSP is very serious about confidentiality.
- All parties agree to the financial arrangements in the surrogacy legal contract, before conception. Compensation and reimbursements are capped.
- CSP surrogate mothers volunteer to be surrogate mothers for emotional fulfillment, not just for the financial compensation.
- CSP's commitment to our couples and surrogate mothers has earned us a sterling reputation, and we are very well known and respected by specialists in the surrogacy and infertility field.
- CSP maintains separation of professionals - no conflict of interest.
- CSP has never had a surrogate mother change her mind.
- When working with international clients, CSP has always had babies gain entry to their home country.
- All surrogate mothers have approved and verified insurance.