Raising a child is one of the most wonderful experiences in life, bringing fulfillment and joy to all members of a family. However, today 1 in 5 couples experience infertility or other biological factors beyond their control. In the past, Intended parents and individuals who were unable to conceive a child, or gay intended parents, were denied the happiness of creating a family of their own. Since the Center for Surrogate Parenting was founded, the dedicated staff of CSP has helped thousands of intended parents all over the globe bring more than 2,300
new babies into the world, through surrogacy.
At CSP, we realize you will be full of questions and concerns about how surrogacy works. We want you to consider us your friends along this path. Please allow us to address some of our programs highlights in the following bullet points:
- CSP has earned our world wide reputation in excellence
- CSP has corporate offices in California and Maryland, but our Surrogate Mothers are located in over 35 states
- Skype consultations available for your convenience
- Fully screened Surrogate Moms
- 2-3 months to be matched with a fully screened Surrogate Mom
- All Surrogate Moms are United States citizens
- Intended Parents track their surrogacy process online
- CSP works with leading doctors, attorneys, psychologists and psychotherapists
- CSP is confidential, responsible and ethical
The surrogacy process matches intended parents - both individuals and couples - with a woman who has agreed to carry a child through pregnancy for them. Unlike traditional adoption, surrogacy
allows for one or both of the parents to share a genetic bond with their child. Intended parents are not only able to experience the entire gestational time with the surrogate, they can also be present for the birth of their child.
The new lives created by CSP's services are the result of the desire, dedication, and hard work of the intended parents like you who want so much to begin a family. These children are truly born from the love in your minds and hearts. Surrogacy helps dreams come true for many individuals, gay or straight, and creates loving families all around.
Over the years, we have met many people just like you: caring individuals who find themselves unable to fulfill their dreams of a family in the usual way.
- Many of our Intended Parents have undergone years of infertility treatments. Some were able to conceive, yet unable to carry the child through pregnancy, while others weren't able to conceive at all.
- CSP supports the rights of same-sex singles and couples to experience the joys of parenthood. Our philosophy dates back to 1989, when we helped our first gay couple become parents. Around 30% of the intended parents we work with are same-sex singles or couples. Our screening process helps us to match you with a surrogate who also supports that philosophy.
- We've also worked with those Intended Parents who have undergone unsuccessful surrogate attempts - some through private arrangements and others who attempted surrogacy through other agencies.
At CSP, we believe the most vital link in the surrogacy process is the one between the intended parents and the surrogate mother. We begin with the input of the surrogate mother, who chooses from a selection of intended parents, all of whom are a good match for her. Those lovely ladies who were touched by your story and have selected you, are then presented to you. Intended Parents and surrogate mothers are empowered because they select each other. Being comfortable with the match is an important component of successful surrogacy.
As intended parent(s), you will be given medical and personal background evaluations, as well as legal review and consultation. The surrogate mother also undergoes these screenings, assuring the intended parents of her physical and emotional capabilities to endure a pregnancy.
We insist on strict guidelines regarding compensation
for surrogate mothers. We only accept surrogate mothers who are financially independent or employed, or whose husband or partner is employed. CSP does not accept any applicants for surrogacy whose income falls below the Federal Poverty Level guidelines.
By only selecting financially stable women, we are assured that each is choosing to be a surrogate for the right reasons - generosity and a genuine desire to help a intended parents or an individual have a child of their own - and that those reasons are not based upon monetary gain.
All financial agreements are carefully reviewed and agreed to by all parties and legally documented.
Furthermore, we understand the surrogacy costs
can be daunting and possibly a challenge for the intended parents, so we have partnered with several fertility lenders to make financing
an option for you.
Surrogacy creates a unique bond between the intended parents and the surrogate mother. Together you'll share the 9 months of pregnancy and the birth of your new baby. This is a momentous and joyous decision in your lives, and we know you'll have many questions. You can be sure that we have answers because of our many years' experience in the surrogacy field. CSP is always available to intended parents for questions and concerns at any
point during this exciting journey.
If you feel that surrogacy is right for you, please feel free to contact us
for additional information. We understand it is not only a significant financial commitment, but an emotional and psychological one as well, which is why we so strongly believe in the personalized attention we give you.
We want your experience with CSP to be as calm and relaxed as possible. The surrogacy path may seem like a long one but, in the end, it results in a lifelong gift and for generations to come!