Surrogacy Financing - CapexMD
The Center for Surrogate Parenting, Inc. has partnered with CapexMD, a fertility financing company, to help make achieving your dream of creating a family more affordable by offering financing options. CapexMD's easy and convenient loan process and competitive rates ensure that the financial aspects of fertility treatment are not an obstacle to achieving your dream of a family.
CapexMD offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to obtain the necessary financing required to make your fertility treatment affordable. Each loan program is designed to fit your individual circumstances*.
The following costs are eligible for financing through CapexMD:
Once approved, CapexMD will work closely with CSP and your doctor to ensure the funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment.Advantages of CapexMD:
- CSP Professional Fees ($20,000.00)
- IVF cycle, including cost of medication (consult your doctor’s office)
HOME EQUITY LOANSA home equity loan is a way to borrow money against the positive value of your home. If you have sufficient equity in your home, you may be able to loan money against this equity or take out a Line of Credit with your bank. Pros of home equity loans:
- Specialists in Fertility Financing
- Personal Attention
- Competitive Rates
- Easy & Secure Online Application
- Pre-Approval within 24 hours
- Flexible Terms
- Highest Confidentiality
- No Annual Fees
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Retain Your Existing Credit
Cons of home equity loans:
- They often have fixed interest rates.
- They often have a long term repayment option.
- They can be used to pay for both the IVF treatment, medications and costs of surrogacy.
CREDIT CARDSA credit card is a personal line of credit that has very little restrictions on how it can be spent. Pros of credit cards
- Unfortunately most homes have lost almost all of the equity they had due to the slump in the home market. Most banks are not offering home equity loans so they may be very difficult to find.
- The borrower’s home will be at risk of foreclosure in the event that the borrower fails to repay the loan.
- A variety of fees may be charged to the borrower in addition to the loan, such as appraisal fees, originator fees, title fees, closing fees, and early pay-off fees.
Cons of credit cards
- Many credit cards offer reward systems for purchases such as travel incentives or cash back.
- They can be used to pay for both the IVF treatment, medications and surrogacy agency costs.
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS (HSA)Health Savings Accounts are federally tax free funds that individuals build up to use for non-covered medical expenses, such as IVF. Funds that are not used within the year roll over into the following year and are not lost.Pros of Health Savings Accounts:
- Cannot be used for the trust account funds needed.
- Interest rates are very high and have risen dramatically lately.
- The available credit limit has been lowered for many people, so they may not have enough available credit to pay for both the IVF and the medications.
Cons of Health Savings Accounts:
- Account already exists and therefore this money is already accumulated and instantly ready for use.
- The HSA may not have enough in it to pay 100% of the cost so surrogacy.
* This offer is currently available for USA residents only.
To learn more about financing your fertility treatment through CapexMD, please visit www.CapexMD.com
or call 888-497-8414Apply online
and get your pre-approval within 24 hours