Become a Surrogate Mother
The Center for Surrogate Parenting, Inc. (CSP) is known and respected both nationally and internationally for being an excellent, compassionate and ethical surrogacy agency. CSP provides intended parents, whether individuals or couples, the ability to be genetically related to their child, by using in vitro fertilization (IVF). This is not possible without the help of the very special women who agree to become surrogate moms. Here are a few important things that you should know about CSP
- CSP has been a leading surrogacy agency for over 36 years.
- Over 2,300 CSP babies have been born.
- CSP works with the world's leading fertility experts including doctors, attorneys and counselors.
- CSP protects our Surrogate Moms by requiring that Intended Parents fund a trust account before the Surrogate Mom becomes pregnant.
- CSP Surrogate Moms are provided with CSP group support meetings, where Surrogate Moms meet and share their stories.
- CSP has developed a complete online website application for tracking and monitoring the entire surrogacy process. Being digital is easier and faster.
- At CSP the Surrogate Mom chooses the Intended Parents she wants to help.
- CSP Surrogate Moms have an experienced counselor available to you and your family 24 hours a day at no charge.
Choosing to be a surrogate is a personal decision that can only be made by you and your husband or partner. Surrogate Moms are very special people who willingly offer to help in a way that will change lives forever. It is because of this compassionate and selfless act that Surrogate Moms often have a special bond with their intended parents (often for life). |
CSP is very serious about protecting our Surrogate Moms. Each Surrogate Mom is assigned a Surrogate Mom Coordinator, Trust Coordinator and also a counselor to help explain the surrogacy process and to answer any questions or concerns you may have throughout your journey. It is our job to provide you with a smooth and positive experience while you are helping your intended parents create their family.
All match meetings
between our surrogate mothers and intended parents are hosted by an experienced counselor associated with our program. Intended parents and Surrogate Moms are in contact with one another throughout the pregnancy, and we encourage contact after birth with pictures, letters, etc. The "Match" is agreed to by both the Surrogate Mom and the intended parents. In fact, many of our "matches" become friends for life.
CSP is known throughout the world as a quality surrogate parenting program. We offer group support meetings in many cities throughout the US:
- Encino, California
- Corona, California
- Sonoma, California
- Denver, Colorado
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Annapolis, Maryland
- Chicago, Illinois
CSP works with surrogate mothers from most states. If the laws of a state permit surrogate parenting, then we welcome surrogate mothers from that state. "Seeing the couple's face light up when their baby was born, I know I gave someone such a precious gift of a lifetime. The mom is always telling me I'm her guardian angel. I hope other surrogates accomplish the same satisfaction I did." - Laura B.Sign up to become a surrogate
today and become part of a legacy that will impact a family for generations to come!