CSP Surrogate Mother Referral Program
The Center for Surrogate Parenting, Inc., finds ourselves in the unique position of now having more Intended Parents than we have surrogate mothers. We are making all efforts we can to reduce the waiting time for an Intended Parent to be matched with a surrogate mother. CSP is asking for your help so that we can help our Intended Parents realize their dream of parenting sooner.
If you know of a friend who is interested in becoming a surrogate mother, we are asking that you refer her to CSP. Once your friend is matched with one of our Intended Parents and signs contract with them, CSP will thank you by offering you a referral fee as follows:
- $1,000.00 referral fee for a surrogate mother who resides in: Maryland, California, and Nevada.
- $500.00 referral fee for a surrogate mother who resides in: Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Ohio, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Illinois.
- $300.00 referral fee for all other states CSP accepts Surrogate Mothers.
Restrictions that apply:
- Referral fee is paid when the surrogate mother you refer to CSP is matched with Intended Parents, signs a contract, and once legal clearance is issued for the parties.
- This offer is valid until December 31, 2016.
- Once a surrogate mother applies to CSP, her application date is automatically recorded by our system. So long as the application date is before December 31, 2016 the referral fee will be paid once she signs contracts. Therefore, if she signs contracts after December 31, 2016, the referral fee is still due to you so long as her application is received by CSP before December 31, 2016.
Here are some suggestions as to how you can find surrogate mothers for CSP:
- Speak to friends and family and ask if they know anyone who is interested in being a surrogate mother.
- Go online and encourage ladies considering doing surrogacy privately to rather seek out the protection of an agency such as CSP. CSP screens all our Intended Parents before accepting them into our program. Not all Intended Parents are accepted into our program. Trust funds are set up before any medication is taken for the benefit of the surrogate mother. Therefore, if the Intended Parents file bankruptcy or have financial problems during the pregnancy, the surrogate mother and her family are protected as the money for the pregnancy is already in the trust account. Every surrogate mother has a case manager assigned to her as well as an independent psychological counselor who stays with her throughout the pregnancy.
- If you know of any Mommy and Me classes near you, perhaps see if you can leave some pamphlets.
From all of us here at CSP, thank you in advance for any help you can offer our lovely Intended Parents. Rest assured, we will take very good care of your referral to us.
Center for Surrogate Parenting, Inc.
15821 Ventura Blvd, Suite 625
Encino, CA 91436www.creatingfamilies.com