Learn more about our surrogacy programs
Creating Families® since 1980, the Center for Surrogate Parenting has helped parents welcome more than 2,700 babies. The surrogacy programs at our US surrogacy agency have been fine-tuned by experts through decades of creating families, resulting in the most streamlined, effective process available to help you create your family. By combining advanced science with proven processes, our programs give women and men the complete medical, emotional and legal support needed to create a family through surrogacy and take home a healthy baby.
An overview of our comprehensive surrogacy programs
Our knowledgeable and caring team is happy to work with you to select the surrogacy program that best suits your needs and goals. Whether you and your partner will be using your own eggs and sperm, or you’ll require a donor, our US surrogacy agency has an option for you.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program. Our most common surrogacy program, the IVF program involves the fertilization of the intended mother’s eggs with her partner’s sperm. For this program, the intended mother takes medications that cause her eggs to mature. Her fertility doctor then retrieves the eggs, which go to the IVF lab for fertilization.The resulting embryos are typically frozen once they reach the right stage of development, and the parents may opt for genetic testing to help select the healthiest one for transfer. Before embryo transfer, the surrogate takes medications to prepare her body. The fertility doctor then transfers a resulting embryo to the surrogate’s uterus. Any remaining frozen embryos can be preserved indefinitely for future attempts at pregnancy.
- IVF and Egg Donation Program. Our IVF/ED program is similar to the IVF program, except that embryos are created by fertilizing donor eggs using the intended father’s sperm. A fertility specialist then transfers the healthiest embryo to the surrogate’s uterus. This program is ideal for heterosexual parents who need an egg donor as well as a surrogate, and for single men or same-sex gay couples who wish to become biological fathers.
- IVF and Sperm Donation Program. This program is also similar to the IVF program, but involves fertilizing the intended mother’s or egg donor’s eggs with a donor’s sperm. The healthiest resulting embryo can then be transferred to the surrogate’s uterus.
The team at our US surrogacy agency will review your medical history and walk you through the details of each program, helping you determine which of our surrogacy programs will give you the best chance of fulfilling your dream of parenthood.
Understanding the surrogacy process
To provide a seamless experience as you create your family, we offer a straightforward surrogacy process. After you complete our simple application, you’ll visit our US surrogacy agency, either in-person or through a virtual meeting. There, you can learn about our surrogacy programs and meet our team.
- Once you match with your case manager and matching counselor, you’ll complete basic medical testing.
- Next, we will help you create a profile that includes your photos.
- Your profile will be shared with fully screened surrogate mothers, then we’ll share with you the profiles of the surrogates who want to work with you.
- You will choose your ideal gestational surrogate from these profiles, and your counselor will coordinate a meeting with her so you can get to know each other.
- Once a match is confirmed, an experienced surrogacy lawyer will draft your contracts.
- You’ll deposit funds into a trust account to cover the expenses of the pregnancy.
- At this point, the medical process can begin.
Our team will guide you from the very first step, and we’ll be there to celebrate when your surrogate announces the positive pregnancy test. We will also help you set up a plan for how involved you’ll be in the pregnancy. When it’s time for your baby to be born, you can be present at the birth and can bring your bundle of joy home as soon as he or she is released from medical care.
If you’re an international parent, our specialized attorneys will help you secure your baby’s birth certificate and travel documents to ensure a seamless transition back to your home country.
We look forward to supporting you through the amazing process of bringing new life into the world. Contact us for more information about our surrogacy programs.