Switching surrogacy agencies
In challenging times, newer and smaller surrogacy agencies may not have the resources to survive. One of the benefits of choosing to work with a larger surrogacy program, such as CSP, is that we are well-equipped to weather any storm, as we did the financial crisis of 2007. Even in hard economic times, CSP is always seeking future surrogates – and our arms are open to those interested in switching surrogacy agencies due to a small surrogacy agency closure or lack of intended parents.
The benefits of a larger surrogacy program
Women who are interested in becoming surrogates typically have many options, from the tiniest “mom and pop” agency to a larger surrogacy program. But in a down economy, it may be harder to find open surrogacy agencies with the resources to ensure you have a positive experience.
Surrogacy agencies, both small and large, may not have the financial or human resources to stay afloat in tough economic times. Sadly, some are likely to be forced to close their doors and leave both surrogates and hopeful parents disappointed. CSP is a mid-size company that has been creating families with the help of surrogates for more than 40 years.
As a global surrogacy agency, serving men and women from multiple home bases in the United States, CSP offers many benefits for women interested in switching to a financially secure agency with a list of intended parents waiting to be matched.
- Longevity. CSP has been connecting hopeful parents with gestational surrogates for four decades – longer than any other agency in the world. CSP has spent decades perfecting the surrogacy screening and matching process.
- Faster matching. CSP always has a large pool of waiting parents from all over the world, so you will have a choice of intended parents.
- More choice. CSP lets approved surrogates review profiles of multiple waiting parents early in the process, and you can choose the ones you’d like to work with.
- Experienced professionals. CSP has a large team of surrogacy experts who have been with us for decades, supporting our surrogates and parents through all kinds of circumstances.
- Remote capabilities. We have the technological capabilities in place to work with intended parents and surrogates remotely, when travel or office visits aren’t possible. CSP designed its own one-of-a-kind IT platform more than 12 years ago, so we are a paperless office equipped to work remotely without a moment of downtime. Our staff has access to 100% of our files, even while working from the safety of our homes, and our intended parents and surrogates have 100% access to their files and paperwork through our IT platform.
Switching surrogacy agencies is easy
Our hearts go out to the many surrogates and hopeful parents who may be facing a surrogacy agency closure or temporary shutdown. CSP has experienced uninterrupted business, and we continue managing our existing cases and matching our surrogates.
If you are looking for open surrogacy agencies, have experienced a surrogacy agency closure, or are interested in switching surrogacy agencies, know that CSP is going strong and is actively recruiting, screening and matching gestational surrogates. Come join us!
Learn About Surrogacy with CSP