Explore the benefits of working with our surrogacy agency
It’s important to research the different surrogacy agencies as an intended parent or a surrogate. The Center for Surrogate Parenting, an Ovation® Fertility company, has been Creating Families® for more than 40 years. During that time, we have helped intended parents welcome more than 2,600 babies, and there’s a good reason why so many families and surrogates have trusted our surrogacy agency.
Why choose the Center for Surrogate Parenting
We have spent four decades helping intended parents start and grow their families, which makes us the oldest surrogacy agency in operation. We were also the first surrogacy agency to help a gay couple welcome a baby, and that was more than 30 years ago.
The Center for Surrogate Parenting has a stellar team. Hilary Hanafin PhD is our chief managing psychologist, and she has been evaluating surrogates and assisting intended parents for more than 30 years. We also work with some of the most experienced professionals in the field, including counselors, attorneys and fertility specialists. We also maintain separation of professionals to avoid any conflicts of interest.
What does an Agency do?
When gestational surrogacy is the needed path to parenthood, trying to manage the complexities of a surrogacy journey can become overwhelming and contain nuances that can be problematic if not managed correctly. Working with a reputable agency provides expertise and guidance to ensure the most safe, legal and financially sound approach to gestational surrogacy. An agency should educate you on all aspects of gestational surrogacy before matching and assist throughout the entire process to ensure all parties are well taken care of.
What does working with the Center for Surrogate Parenting Provide
- Each surrogacy journey with CSP beings with a free consultation. We proudly offer a complete review and guidance on what to expect with gestational surrogacy
- Once you have selected CSP, your Case manager works with you to create an online profile to allow you to track your progress, manage the required needs and match with potential surrogates
- Our surrogacy agency always has 40-60 surrogate mothers in the screening process. These surrogates will have their psychological testing, medical testing and background check by the time they are matched
- Intended parents can review the complete medical history for each surrogate, including any information about prior pregnancies.
- Our surrogacy agency assist with matching and provides medical concierge assist your surrogate with their IVF medical screening and treatment
- Legal contracts, expected financial responsibilities, trust administration are all overseen and supported by the team at CSP
- Throughout pregnancy and through delivery, many financial responsibilities are needed, at the Center for Surrogate Parenting, the financial team ensures transparency and timely execution
- Full financial trust evaluations are provided and intended parents can review prior to the close of their trust ensuring all fees are paid and refunds issued if applicable
- From beginning to end, a CSP Case Manager is guiding, advocating, organizing, and managing all aspects of the surrogacy process ensuring each intended parent and surrogate receive the highest level of care and compassion
There are other benefits of working with our surrogacy agency
The Center for Surrogate Parenting does the necessary work to make sure each surrogacy arrangement is a success. For example, we ensure that all parties agree to the financial arrangements in the surrogacy legal contract before conception. We also make sure that all surrogates have approved and verified health insurance before starting the process.
As for our international intended parents, we work hard to streamline the process. As a result, the Center for Surrogate Parenting has always had babies gain entry to their home country so that they can join their family.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of working with the Center for Surrogate Parenting, contact us. We’re here to help you on your surrogacy journey.