Discover how we provide surrogacy for transgender parents
Our surrogacy agency is happy to support surrogacy for transgender parents. We’ve helped numerous transgender couples and individuals grow their families and have been honored to play a part in the fulfillment of their dreams of parenthood.
How we assist surrogacy for transgender parents
While surrogacy for transgender parents is like surrogacy for all other people, there are a few special factors we help you navigate.
- Determining the needed fertility treatments. One of the first steps of surrogacy for transgender parents is working with a fertility doctor to discover what fertility treatments you need. These treatments will depend on your reproductive capabilities.
- Choosing your ideal surrogate. If you need a gestational surrogate, we work with you to find a match. Because all of our surrogates are intensively pre-screened, you will be able to choose a surrogate who has chosen to help you and is also medically and psychologically pre-qualified to get started as soon as you are ready. We understand that selecting a surrogate isn’t just about her health status, so we will help you determine which surrogate you feel connected to and comfortable with.
- Working with considerate and open-minded gestational surrogates. One of our top priorities when matching you is selecting potential surrogates who are eager to support you as a transgender individual who wishes to be a parent. It’s also important to our surrogacy agency team to only work with women who have chosen to become a surrogate because they want to help someone else create a family.
- Helping with donor selection. If you need an egg or sperm donor, we can help. Our partner egg donor agency, Ovation® Donor Services, makes using donor eggs more accessible, and will help you choose a lot of frozen donor eggs that best fits your goals. After an embryologist fertilizes the eggs with sperm, a fertility specialist will transfer the healthiest embryo to your surrogate’s uterus.
We are deeply honored to assist you on your journey to creating your family, and we would love the opportunity to match you with a caring surrogate who can help you welcome the baby you have always dreamed of.
Assistance for other aspects of surrogacy for transgender parents
Our surrogacy agency believes in providing comprehensive support, so we also assist with other important considerations.
- Understanding transgender surrogacy laws. The laws surrounding surrogacy for transgender parents often vary from state to state and country to country. To facilitate a smooth legal process, we connect you with a knowledgeable lawyer who is well-versed in the transgender surrogacy laws of your location, and in the state where your surrogate resides.
- Fostering a relationship. After you receive the exciting news that your gestational surrogate is pregnant, the next phase of the journey begins. We want you to be fully involved in the pregnancy as well the birth of your child, so we will help you and the surrogate create a plan for communication, doctor’s visits and the delivery. Most new parents choose to maintain a relationship with their surrogates after the birth of their babies, and we are happy to help support those communications on an ongoing basis.
Becoming a parent is a profound experience, and we will do everything we can to ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey to the heartwarming moment when you hold your baby for the first time.
Moving closer to parenthood
If you’re ready to start or grow your family, we are ready to help you get started with surrogacy. The team at our surrogacy agency is looking forward to giving you all of the information and answers you need, and to helping you become the parent you are meant to be. Contact us for more information about surrogacy for transgender parents.