Choosing to be a surrogate with CSP
mother is a personal decision that can only be made by you and your husband or partner. Surrogates are very special people who willingly offer to help in a way that will change lives forever. It is because of this compassionate and selfless act that Surrogate Mothers often have a special bond with their intended parents (often for life).
The Center for Surrogate Parenting, Inc. (CSP) is known and respected both nationally and internationally for being an excellent, compassionate and ethical surrogacy agency. CSP provides intended parents, whether individuals or couples, the ability to be genetically related to their child, by using in vitro fertilization (IVF). This is not possible without the help of the very special women who agree to become surrogate moms. Here are a few important things that you should know about CSP:
- CSP has been a leading surrogacy agency for over 39 years.
- Over 2,600 CSP babies have been born.
- CSP works with the world’s leading fertility experts including doctors, attorneys and counselors.
- CSP protects our Surrogate Moms by requiring that Intended Parents fund a trust account before the Surrogate Mom becomes pregnant.
- CSP Surrogate Moms are provided with CSP group support meetings, where Surrogate Moms meet and share their stories.
- CSP has developed a complete online website application for tracking and monitoring the entire surrogacy process. Being digital is easier and faster.
- At CSP the Surrogate Mom chooses the Intended Parents she wants to help.
- CSP Surrogate Moms have an experienced counselor available to you and your family 24 hours a day at no charge.
CSP’s Role in the Surrogate Process
CSP is very serious about protecting our Surrogate Moms. Each Surrogate Mom is assigned a Surrogate Mom Coordinator, Trust Coordinator and also a counselor to help explain the surrogacy process and to answer any questions or concerns you may have throughout your journey. It is our job to provide you with a smooth and positive experience while you are helping your intended parents create their family.
Learn About Surrogacy with CSP