Our surrogate matching process takes the guesswork out of selecting a surrogate
Our national surrogacy agency has been Creating Families® by connecting surrogates and intended parents for more than four decades. During that time, we’ve developed a streamlined surrogate matching process that provides added peace of mind and helps ensure a successful surrogacy journey.
A look at the start of our surrogate matching process
When selecting a surrogate, you can rely on our surrogate matching process to make your decision easier.
- First, we send your intended parent profiles to approximately five surrogates. Each surrogate picks her first choice of parents to work with.
- Next, we let you review the surrogates who have already picked you. You can view their profiles and select who you want to be your surrogate.
Our goal with this process is to ensure that you only see surrogates who are available and interested in helping you grow your family. You won’t have to worry about falling in love with a surrogate who can’t help make your dream of parenthood come true. When each side gets to make a choice, trust and commitment increase.
What happens next with selecting a surrogate?
Our national surrogacy agency speaks with both you and the surrogate as part of the next step of the surrogate matching process. We ask important questions, ranging from your thoughts about carrying a child with a disability to what type of communication you would like to have during the surrogacy cycle. You and your selected surrogates will only be paired if you both have the same answers to these questions.
If your answers do match, we will schedule an in-person or Skype meeting for you and your surrogate. This is a time for you to ask questions and get to know each other. If you have a Skype meeting, you will later have an in-person meeting before the surrogate can become pregnant. After completing all these steps, you can get started on your surrogacy journey.
Complete pre-match process
To provide a seamless experience as you create your family, we offer a straightforward surrogacy process. After you complete our simple application, you’ll visit our US surrogacy agency, either in person or through a virtual meeting. There, you can learn about our surrogacy programs and meet our team.
- Once you match with your case manager and matching counselor, you’ll complete basic medical testing.
- Next, we will help you create a profile that includes your photos.
- Your profile will be shared with fully screened surrogates, then we’ll share with you the profiles of the surrogates who want to work with you.
- You will choose your ideal gestational surrogate from these profiles, and your counselor will coordinate a meeting with her so you can get to know each other.
- Once a match is confirmed, an experienced surrogacy lawyer will draft your contracts.
- You’ll deposit funds into a trust account to cover the expenses of the pregnancy.
- At this point, the medical process can begin.
Contact us if you have any questions about selecting a surrogate or our surrogate matching process. Our experienced and caring team is happy to guide you.