Learn how to become a surrogate and change lives
When you become a surrogate, you begin a life-changing journey. Not only does being a surrogate give you an incredible chance to bring love into someone’s life, it allows you to earn compensation for carrying a pregnancy for parents who cannot. No gift is more beautiful than carrying and nurturing someone’s much-wanted baby, until they can finally carry their own child in their arms.
If you want to become a surrogate, we invite you to explore the benefits of working with CSP. Our US based surrogate agency is always looking for women with big hearts, who want to learn how to become a surrogate and help others have one of life’s most rewarding experiences: Loving and raising a child.
Do I qualify to be a surrogate
Our surrogacy agency puts your health and safety first. This is why we have some basic requirements for every woman who is interested in how to become a surrogate.
If you are interested in being a surrogate and want to know if you are eligible for our program, the first thing to do is verify that you meet these criteria:
- Have a BMI of 31 or less
- Be between the ages of 21 and 41
- Have had at least one child who you are raising
- If receiving government assistance, must also have a source of income
- Free of medications for anxiety or depression for at least one year under doctor guidance
If you can check off every item on this short list, we encourage you to take the next step and apply with CSP today. Our experienced team will review your application and let you know if you are eligible to meet with one of our specialists and begin our psychological and medical screening process. Once you’re approved, you’ll be ready to move ahead with helping someone else’s dream of parenthood come true.
Become a surrogate with CSP
Our caring and knowledgeable team is here to help you ensure that your generous spirit has a lasting impact in the world. We can help you answer the question, “Do I qualify to be a surrogate?” and guide you through the application and screening process. And, we’ll be here to support you every step of the way on the most rewarding journey of helping to create a family.
To simplify the process to become a surrogate, we organize the journey into four general steps.
- Submit an application and get a case manager who will complete your screening.
- Review the profiles of several parents who need a surrogate, then select those you would like to help. Your profile will then be presented to those parents, and you’ll have a chance to meet them once they choose you.
- Obtain medical clearance from a fertility doctor and take medications to prepare for an embryo transfer.
- Receive monitoring and care from a fertility specialist (first 10 weeks after your positive pregnancy test) and your own OB/GYN (remainder of the pregnancy) before delivering the baby.
The benefits of being a surrogate
CSP provides many benefits for our surrogates.
- Our surrogacy agency provides generous compensation for surrogates.
- Increased compensation can be achieved once you complete one successful pregnancy. Our expertise and management style ensures professionalism and assistance throughout the entire process.
- All CSP surrogates receive access to a strong support network and mental health professionals throughout your entire process, providing a safe and supportive experience.
- You will receive state-of-the-art medical care throughout your pregnancy.
- Best of all, you’ll gain the satisfaction of knowing you’re giving hope to deserving parents and enriching the lives of a loving family.
Contact us to learn more about how to become a surrogate through our US based surrogate agency.
Learn About Surrogacy with CSP