Learn how to become a surrogate and change lives
If you want to become a surrogate, we want to hear from you. Our surrogacy agency is always looking for women with big hearts who want to be a surrogate. This rewarding journey allows you to earn compensation for carrying a pregnancy for parents who cannot. No gift is more beautiful than carrying someone’s child until they can carry them in their arms.
Requirements to become a surrogate
Our surrogacy agency puts your health and safety first. This is why we have some basic requirements for women who want to be a surrogate. Here’s a quick look at some of the qualifications for surrogates.
- Have a BMI of 31 or less
- Be between the ages of 21 and 41
- Have had at least one child who you are raising
A look at the surrogacy process
Surrogates and parents find the surrogacy process to be beautiful and life changing. To simplify the process to become a surrogate, we organize the journey into four general steps.
- Submit an application and get a case manager who will complete your screening.
- Review and meet parents who want to work with you before selecting who you would like to help.
- Obtain medical clearance from a fertility doctor and take medications to prepare for an embryo transfer.
- Receive monitoring and care from a fertility doctor (first 10 weeks after conceiving) and your own OB (remainder of the pregnancy) before delivering the baby.
The benefits when you become a surrogate
Our surrogacy agency provides generous compensation for our surrogates. You can earn compensation at even higher levels once you complete one successful pregnancy. This money can help you give your own family a better life.
When you decide to be a surrogate, you will also receive state-of-the-art medical care throughout your surrogacy cycle. Not only that, you’ll gain the satisfaction of knowing you’re changing lives and building families.
Be a surrogate with CSP
Our caring and knowledgeable team is here for you. From answering your initial questions to guiding you through the surrogacy process, our goal is to support you as you give intended parents a beautiful gift.
Contact us to learn more about getting started with surrogacy.
Learn About Surrogacy with CSP