Help us and get rewards with our surrogate referral program
We want to reduce the waiting time for an parent to find a surrogate . CSP is asking for your help so that we can help our parents realize their dream of parenting sooner. To reward you, you’ll earn money with our surrogate referral program.
If you know of a friend who wants to become a surrogate, we are asking that you refer her to CSP. Once your friend matches with one of our parents and signs contract, CSP will thank you by offering you a referral fee as follows:
- $1,000.00 referral fee for a surrogate mother who resides in: Maryland, Washington DC, California, Colorado, Oregon, Illinois, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Washington.
- $1,000.00 referral fee for a surrogate mother who resides in: Las Vegas, NV with her own health insurance.
- $500.00 referral fee for a surrogate mother who resides in: Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Montana, North Carolina, South Carolina and Rhode Island.
- $300.00 referral fee for all other states CSP accepts Surrogate Mothers.
Term Dates: 06-01-19 to 12-31-19
Terms and conditions of the surrogate referral program
Restrictions that apply:
- We receive the referral fee when the surrogate mother you refer to CSP matches with parents, signs a contract, and receives legal clearance for the parties.
- This offer is valid until December 31, 2019.
- Once a surrogate mother applies to CSP, we record her application date in our system. So long as the application date is before December 31, 2019 the referral fee will be paid once she signs contracts. Therefore, if she signs contracts after December 31, 2019, the referral fee is still due to you so long as her application is received by CSP before December 31, 2019.
Suggestions for finding surrogates
Here are some suggestions as to how you can find surrogate mothers for CSP’s surrogate referral program:
- Speak to friends and family and ask if they know anyone who is interested in being a surrogate mother.
- Go online and encourage ladies considering doing surrogacy privately to rather seek out the protection of an agency such as CSP. CSP screens all our Intended Parents before accepting them into our program. Not all Intended Parents are accepted into our program. Trust funds are set up before any medication is taken for the benefit of the surrogate mother. Therefore, if the Intended Parents file bankruptcy or have financial problems during the pregnancy, the surrogate mother and her family are protected as the money for the pregnancy is already in the trust account. Every surrogate mother has a case manager assigned to her as well as an independent psychological counselor who stays with her throughout the pregnancy.
- If you know of any Mommy and Me classes near you, perhaps see if you can leave some pamphlets.
From all of us here at CSP, thank you in advance for any help you can offer our lovely Intended Parents. Rest assured, we will take very good care of your referral to us.
Center for Surrogate Parenting, Inc.
15821 Ventura Blvd, Suite 625
Encino, CA 91436
Learn About Surrogacy with CSP