Earn a generous fee through our surrogate referral program
The Center for Surrogate Parenting (CSP) is in the unique position of having more hopeful parents than gestational surrogates. As a result, our US surrogacy agency has started a surrogate referral program. This program allows you to connect healthy women with our agency and receive a referral fee as a thank you. In addition to the referral fee, you’ll also have the knowledge that you helped someone achieve their dream of parenthood.
The surrogate referral program fees at CSP
If you know a woman interested in becoming a gestational surrogate, all we ask you to do is direct her to our US surrogacy agency. When she gets matched with hopeful parents, signs a contract and receives medical clearance, we will thank you by providing a referral fee.
- Our surrogate referral program provides a $1,000 referral fee for a gestational surrogate residing in Maryland, Washington D.C., California, Colorado, Oregon, Illinois, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Connecticut or Washington.
- We offer a $1,000 referral fee if you refer a surrogate who resides in Las Vegas, Nevada, and has her own health insurance.
- Our team provides $500 for the referral of a surrogate living in Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Montana, North Carolina, South Carolina or Rhode Island.
- We pay a $300 referral fee for women from all other states that our agency accepts.
Our surrogate referral program runs from October 1, 2019, to July 31, 2020.
Tips for finding potential surrogates
If you are interested in referring someone to CSP, but do not know where to begin, here are some helpful suggestions.
- Speak to friends and family members to see if they’re interested in surrogacy or know someone who might be.
- Reach out to women who are expressing interest in surrogacy on online forums and encourage them to contact our US surrogacy agency.
- See if you can leave our pamphlets at local Mommy and Me classes.
As you discuss surrogacy with these women, you can let them know that we screen all hopeful parents to ensure they’re a good fit for our agency. This means they must be open to having a relationship with their surrogate mother and want to be present for the birth of their child.
In addition, CSP sets up a fully funded trust account before the surrogate begins medications. Our team believes that our surrogates are loving and generous. We want to ensure that these lovely families do not face unpaid medical bills or lost wages. By ensuring we have a fully funded trust account, we minimize any financial risks to our surrogacy families.
We thank you in advance for your support in helping hopeful parents find their ideal surrogate and create their family. Contact us for more information about our surrogate referral program.
Learn About Surrogacy with CSP